Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

CToPas August update

CToPas Converter 2.0 August release available now! You can download the file here.
In this release "Major bugs" fixed. Especially, I worked on to convert files faster, and I think its a success! I have tested with a few big header files and the result was good!
Here is some results,

File: WebServices.h API header = 3min 35 sec, Rate 85%
File: WinSvc.h API header = 14 sec, Rate 90%
File: WinReg.h API header = 8.6 sec, Rate 90%
File: GL.h API header = 39.3 sec, Rate 90%

* Rates here calculated as the time you will spend on converting such files manually from scratch vs. using CToPas 2.0 and refining such files manually.

Please leave your comments or suggestions here on my blogg insted CodeGear pages. I spend more time to check my blogger than checking CodeGear pages, sometimes I don't even bother!

Happy coding
Al

4 comments:

  1. Any one can comment this blogger, you don't have to be registered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to run the converter and it immediately crashed with a runtime error. This usually means an exception was raised during initialization somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the operating system Vista, please read recent blog entries how to run CToPas 2.0 with Vista. CToPas 2.0 does not support Win7

    Happy coding
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  4. To run it under Win7, you have to switch the compatibility run to Win98/2000

    ReplyDelete