Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

C to Pascal Converter 2.0

History:
When I started programming with Windows APIs, which it's written with C, translating header files was taking too much of my time and therefore also being a lazy programmer! I decided to write a converter so it can convert basic elements of these header files, such as #define, data types (like unsigned short, int, ...). First attempt was a success and I used that program for some time.
When time come to do more programming of what I was programming, that little converter couldn't answer my programming needs and I gave up all other programming tasks (projects) and started to develope that little program and CtoPas converter also known as C2Pas was born!
Since C2Pas released on CodeGear's binary pages (where the latest available updates of CtoPas), I have received alot of responses, comments and suggestions from coder fellows from the different parts of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment